I covered with Pitt laying 4.5 last night as well as Penn State laying 2.5 but they were nail-biters. Here’s what I have for the rest of the weekend.
1. Take Western Michigan at Michigan State
Take WMU if you get 21 points. I hate that number for the Spartans. They win but not by three TDs.
2. Take East Carolina to cover at home against NC State
I have ECU getting 11.5 in this one and if you get that number or higher take the Pirates. Week one can be a clunker for NC State with so many new starters at key positions on offense.
3. Take Georgia laying the 17 against Oregon
The line is too high. Georgia should be a two touchdown favorite so take the extra 3 points and hope Dan Lanning’s familiarity will help. And take the Under if it’s 54.
4. Take Arkansas at home over Cincinnati
I hate that it’s moved to minus 7 but this defense is real and they will win by 10.
5. Take the Utah money line against Florida
Why the money line and not lay the 3 points? I hate that number but I think Utah wins in some manner. It could be a one pointer. And I like the over at 50.5 as well.
6. Take Ohio State to cover at home
17 is a lot but Notre Dame won’t be able to slow them down. The over is nice here too at 59 as the Buckeyes could score 45 themselves.